Virtual & Memorable Business Phone Numbers – London, Kent and South East
Diamond Communications provide a full range of virtual, non-geographic telephone numbers.
Number provision is not just restricted to the UK, as our range covers countries around the world. This is in addition to our standard business telephone number service.
The benefits are huge:
- For example, your business may be located in Watford (01923), but we can supply a telephone number in Central London (0207) or Glasgow (0141).
- We will research availability for you and provide a selection of possible numbers to choose from.
- This solution is ideal for businesses that want to give a local presence without the need for traditional bricks and mortar premises within each town or city.
- The Remote Call Forwarding numbers are virtual telephone numbers, which means that there are no expensive line rentals or installation fees to pay.
- By Diverting the numbers to your existing landline or to your mobile, means that you will never need to miss a call again.
- Set up is quick and easy and you can change where your out of area number calls are delivered to free.
- Fully itemised billing available.
Whatever your needs, It’s a straight forward process. Just call us and we will advise you on the best option, sort out the number and manage the installation for you.
Types of telephone numbers available?
We provide both 0800 & 0808 Freephone numbers, which seem to be more popular than ever. The call is free to the caller when dialling from a mobile and landline. Inbound charges will apply to calls received.
Charged at the same call rates as standard UK 01 & 02 geographic numbers. 0333 numbers are becoming very popular as one of the most customer friendly options. The caller pays a standard national call charge, which means they are included in bundles and inclusive minute packages from mobile and landline operators. Inbound charges will apply to calls received.
0300 number ranges have been purposely restricted for the exclusive use of public sector organisations and charities. As with all 03 number ranges, the caller is charged at the same call rates as standard UK 01 & 02 geographic numbers, with calls included in bundles and inclusive minute packages from mobile and landline operators. Inbound charges will apply to calls received.
We can provide virtual area code numbers for most towns & cities within the UK, and we have a huge range of available numbers to choose from. These numbers provide you with a virtual presence in any location in the UK without the need to have a brick and mortar office or a physical landline. Your customer pays a normal local or national call charge. Inbound charges apply to calls received.
We can provide virtual area code numbers for many international towns & cities around the world. These numbers allow users the ability to have a virtual presence in locations abroad without needing a physical office or landline. The caller pays a normal local or national call charge. Inbound charges apply to calls received, with rates specific to each location.
We can provide Freephone numbers for many countries worldwide, allowing the ability to have a virtual presence in locations abroad without needing a physical office or landline. The call is free to the caller from a landline, however some mobile network operators may charge. Inbound charges apply to calls received, with the price being specific to each location
Learn more about how to get started by calling us on 01634 290 879 for more information.
Alternatively, you can Request a Callback.
Serving London, Kent & South East