Home Working Solutions
Remote Working Solutions – Rochester – Maidstone – Medway – Kent – London – Surrey – Sussex
Diamond Communications offer home working solutions technologies that integrate easily with your current system to offer home working flexibility and business continuity.
The great news is that the system you have right now will already have some element of remote working that we can leverage for you. Even if you do not, we have solutions to counteract this.
If in the current environment you need to change how or where you are working from contact us to have an informal chat about your business requirements. The technologies that need to be implemented to ensure business continuity can literally be implemented straight away.
Remote working technologies include:
Mobile and desktop Private Cloud UCS and iPECS UCE
Any Ericsson LP-IP telecom system
Wired or wireless headset
Video Conferencing Tools
Make a call as if you are in the office with your mobile, tablet or PC
Private Cloud UCS Key Features
- Call control: Control all your calls and telephony from your desktop or mobile client
- ClickCall: A simple mouse click to dial numbers from your screen
- Chat Instant Messaging: Chat to colleagues and collaborate on simple questions and information exchange
- Call Through/ Call Back: Call through your main office system and secure reliability and cost-effective call rates
- Microsoft Outlook Integration: Outlook contact and scheduled synchronization
- Audio Conference Manager: Voice conference (Ad-hoc, Room, and Group) easily invite attendees using drag & drop
- Video Conferencing and Collaboration: Video conference up to six colleagues on UCS Premium including screen sharing
- Visual Voicemail: Manage all your voicemail on your PC, smartphone or tablet
To book A FREE survey or for more advice please call Diamond Communications (UK) Ltd today. Alternatively, you can Request a Callback.